College Rules and Regulations
- 1. Every student must have minimum 75% attendance in each subject.
- 2. Punctuality and Regularity in attendance (theory and practical classes) is compulsory.
- 3. Leave application with valid reasons should be submitted to the concerned class in charge.
- 4. The name of the student who remains absent without permission for regular ten working days will be struck off from the college rolls.
- 1. Appearing of students in internal examination is compulsory. Student should secure at least 40% marks in the internal assessment.
- 2. Regular class tests are conducted for all subjects. Strict action will be taken against the absentees.
- 1. Books will be issued for seven days and may be renewed at the discretion of the librarian for the same period but not more than once.
- 2. A fine of Rs 3/- per day will be charged for each book kept overtime.
- 3. Books lost, destroyed or disfigured shall have to be paid for, or replaced by the borrower to the satisfaction of the librarian.
- 4. Reference books, texts or journals are not to be issued except with an express sanction from the librarian or the Principal.
- 5. The librarian may recall any book, if necessary even before the expiry of date.
- 1. The students should wear the prescribed dress code.
- 2. Regular parent-teaching meeting will be conducted. The parents of weak and absentee students will be informed through post or telephonically.
- 3. Ragging is strictly prohibited in the campus.